Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Macauley Miller
– Macauley Miller (@MacMiller1991) March 10, 2017
Miracles do happen.
#9 John Ellis
@DrewFranklinKSR I’m surprised it didn’t burst into flames.
– John Ellis (@jonthes) March 10, 2017
There’s still a weekend full of opportunities.
#8 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) March 10, 2017
It’s the best time of the year.
#7 Jennifer Riley
– Jennifer Riley (@Jen_E_Riley) March 9, 2017
Can’t stop, won’t stop.
#6 Nick Carroll
– Nick Carroll (@CickNarroll) March 9, 2017
It’s all earned.
#5 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) March 9, 2017
#4 Steve Rose
– Steve Rose (@RosesAreRojo) March 9, 2017
#3 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) March 9, 2017
You could watch Judge Judy.
#2 Steven Yelton
– Steven Yelton (@sfyelton) March 9, 2017
This is my literal favorite thing.
#1 Ray J. Vaske
– Ray J. Vaske (@outRAGEous02) March 9, 2017
It’s like they took Lexington and moved it further south.