Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Keith Griesser
– Keith Griesser (@GriesserKeith) March 9, 2017
Yeah, because that’s what people want to watch.
#9 Jeremy Orem
– Jeremy Orem (@J_Orem) March 9, 2017
Finebaum has all the struggles.
– JR (@Joseph_Diesel) March 8, 2017
The KSR Effect.
#7 Larry Barkin
– Larry Barkin (@LarryBarkin) March 8, 2017
A man of many talents.
#6 Big Money Barnes
UK- “I like turtles”
DUKE- 2 years later… “I love turtles”
– Big Money Barnes (@nickb88) March 8, 2017
Oh Duke, try to keep up.
#5 Ron Summers
– Ron Summers (@UKBBNNYY) March 8, 2017
Looks bout right.
#4 keri scaggs
– keri scaggs (@keriscaggs) March 8, 2017
You’re obviously throwing a lot of shade.
#3 mark pennington
– mark pennington (@DareDayGo) March 8, 2017
Blue got it.
#2 Spencer Appraisal
– Spencer Appraisal (@kyappraiser) March 8, 2017
Hey, Mountain Dew exists outside of Bullitt County?
#1 Trey Murphy
– Trey Murphy (@TreyUK1) March 8, 2017
I wouldn’t doubt it.