Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– BK (@billykorinko) March 1, 2017
He can deny it all he wants, but Dave Fleming is Matt.
#9 Benji Rollins
– Benji Rollins (@Broll5) March 1, 2017
I can see this happening.
– Fruciante (@Xfacechikwing) March 1, 2017
#7 Big Money Barnes
– Big Money Barnes (@nickb88) March 1, 2017
Actual look at me walking to class this morning.
#6 Jenn Stevenson
– Jenn Stevenson (@J_Stevenson21) March 1, 2017
#5 what in Bernation
– what in Bertation (@Bert_by_90) March 1, 2017
I’m a big fan of this, not going to lie.
#4 Coach Salyers
– Coach Salyers (@CoachSalyersLC) March 1, 2017
Larry Vaught, somehow, someway, probably.
#3 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) March 1, 2017
They really are twins.
#2 Matt Thomas
– Matt Thomas (@Matt3081) March 2, 2017
Who knew Matt had bars.
#1 Jason Davenport
– Jason Davenport (@Jay_Dee_33) March 1, 2017
How could she say no to that?