Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) February 27, 2017
Crean gonna Crean.
#9 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) February 27, 2017
Same, dude, same.
#8 d high
– d high (@dhighdrated) February 27, 2017
D Will is stone cold
#7 Stephen Phillips
– Stephen Phillips (@steviep930) February 26, 2017
At least we know what is going on in that head of his.
#6 Cory Murphy
– Cory Murphy (@ukcmurphy) February 25, 2017
The more you know.
#5 Sammy Stickler
– Sammy Stickler (@Sgt_Stickman) February 25, 2017
*High School Musical* “We’re allllll in this togetherrrrr”
#4 Kevin Wright
– Kevin Wright (@slced123) February 25, 2017
At least if the whole basketball thing doesn’t work out, he’ll have security as a back up.
– LostInTheSauce (@AdamJournalism1) February 25, 2017
God bless those 30 points.
#2 David Sullivan
– David Sullivan (@DSSully) February 25, 2017
#1 Aaron Zweifel
– Aaron Zweifel (@Zwiffle_ball) February 25, 2017
I don’t care what it was, I’m just glad he found it.