Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jamie Stogsdill
– Jamie Stogsdill (@jamiestogs13) February 22, 2017
Peace out homies
#9 Randolph Vance
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) February 21, 2017
Does sight have anything to do with bad radio?
– Chester (@ChesterKSR) February 21, 2017
#7 Guy Jones III
– Guy Jones III (@J_Perry86) February 21, 2017
Just your regular L7Weenie
#6 Tyler Warfel
– Tyler Warfel (@tylerwarfel) February 21, 2017
Raising them right.
#5 Darrin Herndon
@KySportsRadio where was Billy Clyde to say “that was a really bad question”
– Darrin Herndon (@dherndon4256) February 22, 2017
Of all the times we actually need him.
#4 Jeff Smith
@KySportsRadio We can make it like it never even happened!!!!! Go Cats and go SERVPRO.
– Jeff Smith (@servprosmith) February 22, 2017
This is the hero we deserve.
#3 Thomas Clay
@KySportsRadio his name should be “Bricksoe”
– Thomas Clay (@brotom) February 22, 2017
You right, you right.
#2 Jennie Crawford
– Jennie Crawford (@twintwo68) February 22, 2017
I feel that.
#1 Jay Mallory
@KySportsRadio things I would rather watch than this team:
The It Means More Girl
SEC gymnastic updates
– Jay Mallory (@jaybmallory) February 22, 2017