Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) February 17, 2017
Work happens fast here at KSR.
#9 Chase Noel
– Chase Noel (@cnoel20) February 17, 2017
Alex only hopes to compete.
#8 B Wise
– B Wise (@bnwise3) February 17, 2017
I think he could be reaching a little further than the guy in the picture.
#7 Josh Stinson
– Josh Stinson (@josh_stinson03) February 17, 2017
We’re still floating, barely, but we’re here.
#6 Chris Smith
– Chris Smith (@cjsmith003) February 17, 2017
It had to happen sooner or later.
#5 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) February 17, 2017
What a shame, they should be trained to do that.
#4 Jared Young
– Jared Young (@JaredKYoung) February 17, 2017
I think they need more than ServPro, if we’re being real.
#3 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) February 17, 2017
– zacada (@zacada28) February 18, 2017
Free recruiting for Cal though.
– JP BlueBlood (@JLeach42) February 17, 2017