Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Billy Big Blue
– Billy Big Blue (@Billy_Fey) February 9, 2017
You know you’ve made it when…
#9 Rodney Lipps
– Rodney Lipps (@rodneylipps) February 9, 2017
Or any other day.
#8 Brian Thompson
– Brian Thompson (@bthompsonUK) February 9, 2017
You do realize this is KSR, right?
#7 nate combs
@KySportsRadio happy squirtaversary ksr aim for the ceilingðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚
– nate combs (@darealNateC) February 9, 2017
What a time to be alive.
#6 Carson C. Pfingston
– Carson C. Pfingston (@carsonpfingston) February 9, 2017
The eye rolls from women listening to KSR are palpable.
– gene (@cakegirl21973) February 9, 2017
Out to save you from one Louisville fan at a time.
@KySportsRadio That tweet is in the same category of asking the wife “Why do you always want to watch Hoarders during dinner?!”
– PhilRichMadeitRain (@PhilRich0911) February 9, 2017
You have a point.
#3 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) February 9, 2017
Gotta get Shannon on that.
#2 Lynda Clark
– Lynda Clark (@lynclark) February 9, 2017
Your hope is admirable.
#1 Brian Hamilton
– Brian Hamilton (@VanFinkelstein) February 9, 2017
I don’t know that Servpro is enough for that.