Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– LunchBoy (@KYLunchQuotes) February 7, 2017
We can only go up.
#9 John Mason
@KySportsRadio this just in, massive pileup on Nicholasville Rd. Multiple cars try to swerve across traffic to touch Ryan’s bald spot
– John Mason (@JWMason3) February 7, 2017
What a headline that would be.
#8 Weston Loeser
@KySportsRadio UofL has a reboot process, but it’s more similar to the Nintendo. Take it out, blow on it and stick it back it.
– Weston Loeser (@The_Real_WesWes) February 7, 2017
Well. There’s that.
#7 Derrick Cates
I’d say the Cats are playing really well considering they are up against the coach with the fourth most wins at LSU ðŸ˜‚ @KySportsRadio
– Derrick Cates (@UKates) February 8, 2017
– DanielD (@danieljaydick) February 8, 2017
“Who tooted in here?” – Johnny Jones, probably.
#5 Joe Kyle
@KySportsRadio Wenyen and Cal are reading the Energy Bus together.
– Joe Kyle (@JKyle2) February 8, 2017
I don’t care if they’re having sleepovers like he did with Skal, I like this new Wenyen.
#4 Chris Nickell
@KySportsRadio Maybe we should put LexVegas down on the baselines to help us break out of this funk?
– Chris Nickell (@Hoss423) February 8, 2017
We are most definitely not there yet, nor will we ever be.
#3 Drew Brown
@DrewFranklinKSR “damn I thought he graduated?”
“Nah he’s a sophomore”.
– Drew Brown (@DMoneyKYboy) February 7, 2017
Facts are optional. Like Drew said, research is hard.
#2 Andrew Saylor
– Andrew Saylor (@twink_35) February 8, 2017
Perfect, unless you can get any of them to wear a suit.
#1 Steve Thomason
– Steve Thomason (@Wildcats3535) February 8, 2017