Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Riley Fitzpatrick
Tennessee bout to win back to back Championships of Life https://t.co/x5IHH98h98
– Riley Fitzpatrick (@rileyfitz22) February 2, 2017
That’s about the only thing they can win.
#9 Michael Collins
– Michael Collins (@BluegrassHunter) February 2, 2017
I’m not opposed.
#8 Fake Tony Kornheiser
– FakeTonyKornheiser (@FakeTonyK) February 2, 2017
Trust the process.
#7 Adam G.
This week on @KySportsRadio Bachelor. Dozens of women step out of the ServePro limo and meet Matt for the Harry’s Razor introductions.
– Adam G. (@businessraptor) February 2, 2017
Instead of roses they get Shari’s Berries.
#6 Chet Lemond
STD doesn’t think a groundhog can predict weather, but if a ghost told him it was going to rain, he’d take an umbrella.
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) February 2, 2017
We all have our things, let Shannon have his.
#5 Big Country
– Big Country (@andrehasaposse) February 2, 2017
Lionel Ritchie also didn’t wreck a motorcycle with his mistress on the back of it sooooo
#4 Mary Skye Fortune
@KySportsRadio what I â¤about KSR despite the craziness of the ðŸŒŽ & crappy stuff that happens n life we come tghr 4 the silliness that’s KSR
– Mary Sky Fortune (@EsquireSky) February 2, 2017
We all have to find common ground somehow.
#3 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) February 2, 2017
This is a solid idea.
#2 Alex Hyden
– Alex Hyden (@Wagoncat54) February 3, 2017
A lot can happen in a week apparently.
#1 Robert Adam Rhodes
@KySportsRadio If you hear crying babies at a sporting event, you know Grayson Allen is playing.
– Robert Adam Rhodes (@organ1cokra) February 2, 2017
This is the best tweet of 2017.