Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Beer and BBQ
– Beer and BBQ (@Jgabbardphoto) February 1, 2017
Yeah, this is basically what Lexington is like right now.
#9 Ray J. Vaske
– Ray J. Vaske (@outRAGEous02) February 1, 2017
This would be Twitter gold.
#8 Clay Bollinger
“You are looking live at Rupp Arena.” pic.twitter.com/IRui9qv69G
– Clay Bollinger (@ClayBollinger) February 1, 2017
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the locker room at halftime.
#7 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) January 31, 2017
Took em long enough.
#6 Ben Collins
– Ben Collins (@shaolin108) January 31, 2017
That’s math I can do.
#5 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) January 31, 2017
That’s what everyone needs.
#4 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) January 31, 2017
That’s who Ryan reminds me of!!!!
#3 Chris Keaton
I think it would be a good idea to break Musburger’s jersey out of its frame and get him on the court. @KySportsRadio
– Chris Keeton (@MrCallMan) February 1, 2017
We can get John Roberts out there too.
#2 Derek Dust
– Derek Dust (@DerekDust23) February 1, 2017
At least they are.
#1 David Scott
– David Scott (@Finna_Go_HAM) February 1, 2017
Same Cal, same.