Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Dakota Mason
– Dakota Mason (@dakotamason24) January 30, 2017
Same, bruh, same.
#9 Michael J. Bruner
– Michael J Bruner (@mjbruner) January 29, 2017
We can only hope.
– Stoneule (@Stoneule) January 30, 2017
I can get behind that executive order.
#7 Jason Collins
– Jason Collins (@JasonCollins23) January 28, 2017
#6 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) January 28, 2017
Tell us something we don’t know.
#5 Lil Joe B. Hall
Malik Monk has entered the 4th Level of Consciousness pic.twitter.com/cRBb3r9W0O
– Lil Joe B. Hall (@LilJoeBHall) January 29, 2017
Dude needs to keep going because I want to win.
#4 Maged Saeed
UK might’ve lost but they gotta go back to Kansas
– Maged Saeed (@maged92) January 29, 2017
Who’s the real winner though?
#3 Andrew Cassady
@KySportsRadio You shoulda said “Hey Bill, hair ya doin?” and then left with “Piece Out”
– Andrew Cassady (@AndCassady) January 30, 2017
#2 Chris Crabtree
– Chris Crabtree (@LCC_WXSpotter) January 29, 2017
We all are Chris, we all are.
– Kris (@SKVol86) January 29, 2017
I don’t like this feeling.