Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Seth Vatt
– Seth Vatt (@bassbone1) January 25, 2017
Let’s hope not though…
#9 Dave Scott
– Dave Scott (@Finna_Go_HAM) January 25, 2017
How has it even lasted longer than a minute?
#8 Andrew Cassady
– Andrew Cassady (@AndCassady) January 25, 2017
#7 bobby amburgey
– bobby amburgey (@zekezero) January 25, 2017
Didn’t you know the linebacker played a crucial role in basketball?
– BackdoorSlider (@BDSlider) January 24, 2017
They best not, that’s some fantastic footage.
#5 The Max Cramer
– The Max Cramer (@MaxxCramer) January 24, 2017
Maybe I have a chance as a referee then! #TeamBlind
#4 Aaron J Trout
– Aaron J Trout (@ajnunchucks) January 25, 2017
#3 Angie McDonald
Think I’m going to start a drinking game. Take a shot every time the announcers say “one and done”. @KySportsRadio
– Angie McDonald (@klbzmom) January 25, 2017
The whole state would be intoxicated.
– funKYcat75 (@funKYcat75) January 25, 2017
That’s probably not allowed either.
#1 trey barnes
– Trey Barnes (@89sFinest) January 25, 2017
It’s been an interesting start to the week.