Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Chris Cheatwood
– Chris Cheatwood (@cheatwood_chris) January 19, 2017
He’ll be lucky if he looks that good.
#9 RyAn DeCarmine
– RyAn DeCarmine (@inciteAmovement) January 19, 2017
I wouldn’t dare.
#8 John Paul Wells
@KySportsRadio Rupp doesn’t sell alcohol at U.K. Games…Billy G wont be there.
– John Paul Wells (@JohnPaulWells1) January 19, 2017
That’s a safe bet.
#7 Derik Hunt
– Derik Hunt (@derikhunt915) January 19, 2017
I don’t see anything wrong with that.
#6 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) January 19, 2017
Ya know, if the whole radio thing doesn’t work out.
#5 David Brooks
– David Brooks (@DavidBrooks1985) January 19, 2017
Blue always gets in.
#4 Erin McCorkle
I try to feel for Pitino but then remember he flipped off the UK crowd. @KySportsRadio
– Eric McCorkle (@kydude04) January 19, 2017
– Aaron (@A_FR3D) January 19, 2017
They learn real quick.
#2 Rocket Wildcat
– Rocket Wildcat (@wildrock32) January 19, 2017
I don’t see why it wouldn’t count.
#1 Scotty B
– Scotty B (@sballman72) January 19, 2017
Hey, don’t ruin the McDonald’s play place for me.