Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jared Estep
– Jared Estep (@Jared_Estep) January 17, 2017
Boogie was my fave even back then.
#9 Pierce Larkin
@KySportsRadio not that he’d do it, but Cal & his family would be an awesome reality show after he retires. “Keeping up with the Calipari’s”
– Pierce Larkin (@tornadolarkin) January 17, 2017
I would watch any show that featured the Calipari family.
#8 Adam Smith
– Adam Smith (@smithrocssu) January 17, 2017
Well that explains a whole lot.
#7 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) January 17, 2017
#6 Not Larry
– Not Larry (@LarrysOtherBro) January 17, 2017
Let’s be honest, he would never play for the Cats.
#5 Trey Huntsman
Mississippi State is probably getting tired of the three ball from Kentucky. pic.twitter.com/neN4whsJ9M
– Trey Huntsman (@TreyHuntsmanKSR) January 18, 2017
The three ball will always haunt them.
– Begley (@Begley1983) January 17, 2017
They can get anything done.
– TheSkinny81 (@theSkinny81) January 17, 2017
No one ever said they were intelligent.
#2 ben rueve
– ben rueve (@benrueve) January 18, 2017
That’s taking it too far.
#1 John Fraulenhoffer
– John Frauenhoffer (@JHFrauenhoffer) January 18, 2017
Now that’s more accurate.