Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Randolph Vance
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) January 10, 2017
This is my new favorite word.
#9 Jason Burnett
– Jason Burnett (@UK__JB) January 10, 2017
I think this is the only reasonable solution.
#8 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) January 10, 2017
This must never become a thing.
#7 El Gato Grande
– El Gato Grande (@tylerjustinhall) January 10, 2017
The proper way to celebrate.
#6 Corey Williams
Remember when y’all was crying about Fox practicing 18 footers? How many has hit today? pic.twitter.com/HZLI2jS59o
– Corey Williams (@WILDCATCOREY) January 11, 2017
Currently feeling the shame because I was one of those people.
#5 Thomas Wade
If you’re watching the UK-Vandy game, you just picked up a foul
– Thomas Wade (@tomswade) January 11, 2017
Everyone gets a foul.
#4 Swaggy Coach Cal
America’s Most Wanted pic.twitter.com/34Mzz6WRrZ
– Swaggy Coach Cal (@SwaggyCoachCal) January 11, 2017
Now that’s a show I would watch.
– Shane (@anderson05UK) January 11, 2017
Nothing could stop that.
#2 Marc Dunlap
– Marc Dunlap (@marcdunlap) January 10, 2017
Yeah, how about no.
– KHJ (@kamihjohnson) January 10, 2017
This is what PhotoShop what intended for.