Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Gram Pomerleau
– Gram Pomerleau (@pleau13) January 4, 2017
You never quite know where BBN is going to show up.
#9 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) January 4, 2017
He probably cried though.
#8 Steve Atwell
– Steve Atwell (@sdatwellky) January 3, 2017
Smart wife, happy life.
#7 Drew Thompson
– Drew Thompson (@shadynastyUK) January 3, 2017
You took that risk yourself, man.
– BP (@GoBigBlueNation) January 3, 2017
Should have known that Grayson had something to do with this.
#5 Nick Wren
– Nick Wren (@Nickwren24) January 3, 2017
That’s exactly what I want to hear when using the restroom.
#4 David Tade
– David Tade (@DavidTade1) January 3, 2017
Now that would be one heck of a podcast.
#3 Mason Runyon
@KySportsRadio cut blocking is legal because Calipari and Kentucky are ruining college football
– Mason Runyon (@mtrunyon14) January 3, 2017
I mean, we can’t be too surprised.
#2 Chris Crabtree
– Chris Crabtree (@LCC_WXSpotter) January 4, 2017
Crean is feeling himself, y’all.
#1 Trey Minton
@KySportsRadio APPARENTLY RICK CLAIMS HE DIDNT KNOW THE PODCAST HAPPENED WHILE HE WAS ON CAMPUS SO ITS PROBABLY A LIE
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) January 3, 2017
“Calipari has a podcast? I had no clue. Didn’t even know podcasts existed,” Rick Pitino, probably.