Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jordan Foley
@KySportsRadio listening to KSR is my therapy for the day
– Jordan Foley (@foleyjordan1) December 22, 2016
I guess there could be worse ways.
#9 Kentucky Bred
@KySportsRadio i think we are overlookin a big factor in the loss. Ryan Lemond was in Mexico I don’t know how that helped us lose BUT IT DID
– Kentucky Bred (@Kentucky_Bred87) December 22, 2016
RYAN DID IT EVERYONE BLAME RYAN
#8 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) December 22, 2016
He is just trying to get people to point A to point B the most efficient way possible.
– RGman3 (@rgman3cats) December 22, 2016
How many days will he be suspended? That is yet to be determined.
#6 Tanner Coleman
“you’re not opening any gifts until Christmas.”https://t.co/F7bb6OXYRV
– Tanner Coleman (@TColes_1) December 22, 2016
All these presents under the tree is just rude.
#5 phil phair
@KySportsRadio …Louisville had to get a win that won’t be vacated….
– phil phair (@realphilphair) December 22, 2016
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
#4 Cullen Smith
Wow! Can we retroactively suspend Christian Laettner too? https://t.co/He0OX8I7z9
– Cullen Smith (@Mr_SmithKY) December 22, 2016
Can that be done? I mean he did step on someone’s chest!
#3 Lil Sunscreen
– Lil Sunscreen (@clay_reister) December 22, 2016
Grayson is only trying to be as tough as the kid on the right.
#2 Devon Pelfrey
Best quote of the day- “If Grayson Allen worked in your building wouldn’t you be a little nervous?” ðŸ˜‚ @KySportsRadio
– Devon Pelfrey (@DPelf) December 22, 2016
I fall enough by myself, I don’t need anymore help.
#1 Raymond Brooks
– Raymond Brooks (@According2Ray) December 22, 2016
Thanks for ruining One Direction for me.