Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Rob Haynes
– Rob Haynes (@robertmhaynes) December 16, 2016
Wendy’s KSR Chicken Fried Bacon
#9 Spencer Reed
– Spencer Reed (@sreed1992) December 16, 2016
I think he has a strong case for actual malice.
#8 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) December 15, 2016
Redemption all right…
#7Ray J. Vaske
– Ray J. Vaske (@outRAGEous02) December 16, 2016
Well, that’s awkward.
#6 Dave McVey
– Dave McVey (@davemcveyr) December 15, 2016
He can’t handle the truth all right.
#5 Kelly Dowdell
– Kelly Dowdell (@KellyDowdell1) December 15, 2016
It’s about time…
The Louisville motto “We Lie We Cheat We Steal” Lie 1st Cheat 4Ever. #ksrtop10
– Jake (@JakeSexton_07) December 15, 2016
#3 Kelly Thompson
– Kelly Thompson (@FantasyFballNut) December 15, 2016
It’s kind of like a study guide.
#2 Micki Mayhew
– Micki Mayhew (@sportsfanmicki) December 15, 2016
I need to get me an elf on the shelf.
#1 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) December 16, 2016
Y’all make it so easy.