The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Barbara Cassidy
– Barbara Cassidy (@BarbaraLCassidy) December 1, 2016
#9 UK All Day
– UK All Day (@lunacy43) December 1, 2016
They should make this a state wide thing, I’d buy one.
#8 Rodney Worrix
– Rodney Worrix (@BigBlueSteel) December 1, 2016
Now you just have to do that for the full two hours.
#7 Austin Cocanougher
My dream job is to work at #KSR
– Austin Cocanougher (@A_Cokey2) December 1, 2016
You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into fam.
– Tim (@KingShizzzle) December 1, 2016
Yeah, that’s not creepy at all.
#5 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) December 1, 2016
#4 Eddie Runyon, LPC
– Eddie Runyon, LPC (@EddieRunyon) December 1, 2016
They had to know this was coming.
#3 erin bruh
– erin bruh âœŒï¸ (@erin_mike) December 1, 2016
How dare he lie to you like that
#2 Drew Wise
– Drew Wise (@VOODOOdatDREWdo) December 1, 2016
Cats are everywhere
#1 Kevin Ries
– Kevin Ries (@KevinRies6) December 1, 2016
Oh those poor people