The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Brett Davis
– Brett Davis (@BrettOnDavis) November 11, 2016
Who needs Clay Travis anyway?
– Bobcat017 (@BEnglish017) November 11, 2016
I must say I agree, Bobcat017.
#8 S King
– S King (@SKing041814) November 10, 2016
Miracles do happen!
#7 Abigail Feldcamp
– Abigail Feldkampâ™ï¸ (@AbigailllSusan) November 10, 2016
Twice in one week!!!!
#6 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) November 10, 2016
The more you know?
#5 Anthony Hinkle
@KySportsRadio Can we get Woo to wear a jockey uniform? That would be hilarious.
– Anthony Hinkle (@AirborneInfidel) November 10, 2016
– Drew (Ð´ÑƒÐ±Ð»Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ð½Ð´Ñ€ÐµÐ²) (@DublDownDrew) November 10, 2016
I get that way too, Ryan. Don’t feel bad.
#3 Doug Wilham
– Doug Wilham (@JCPSAcademicCom) November 10, 2016
Why can’t we just mourn as a nation?
#2 Luke Lancaster
– Luke Lancaster (@Luke10890) November 10, 2016
I mean if the shoe fits…
#1 Mark Robinson
– Mark Robinson (@RAWbayy) November 11, 2016
I can already tell I’m going to love PJ