The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Brad Anderson
– Brad Anderson (@BreakingBrad06) October 27, 2016
Are we sure AD is human?
#9 Bucky Small Hooves
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) October 27, 2016
I don’t think that Drake deserves to be in the top 1,000 college basketball players.
#8 Spencer Reed
– Spencer Reed (@sreed1992) October 27, 2016
When there’s more UK players in the NBA than there is on the actual team.
#7 Tyler Young
– Tyler Young (@Tymoney09) October 27, 2016
#6 Louis Phil
– Louis Phil (@MonsterMashBBN) October 27, 2016
We don’t need his head getting any bigger, so no.
#5 Richard Paul
– Richard Paul (@bigblukat) October 27, 2016
#4 Little Man’s Nest
@KySportsRadio Bam should be ranked number one college player. Mostly because he rhymes with JAM
– Little Man’s Nest (@kreestory77) October 27, 2016
Talent means nothing, his name is the only reason he’s good.
#3 Wes Ledford
@KySportsRadio I give all the credit of football turnaround to Rich Brooks. He’s been sending tomatoes for pregame meals.
– Wes Ledford (@wesledford) October 27, 2016
Rich Brooks’ next tweet: “Pic of uk football team eating my tomatoes”
#2 Tony Ray
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) October 27, 2016
Ugh, Booker, don’t you know to respect your elders?
#1 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) October 27, 2016
I think Rick is a better looking clown, Crean just acts like one.