The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– Wayne (@wayne_bowlds) October 27, 2016
Does he know how to do anything else?
– CoachTim_WLL (@timseeberger) October 26, 2016
We won because of this guy. Austin MacGinnis, who?
– emily (@emilycease) October 26, 2016
Who needs to graduate when you have KSR?
#7 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) October 26, 2016
Probably an obsession.
#6 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) October 26, 2016
Does he ever?
#5 Patrick Daly
– Patrick Daly (@patrickceilidh) October 26, 2016
Well. Thats. Uhm. One way of putting it.
– Courty (@UKWildcatGirl08) October 26, 2016
If this was to actually happen…
#3 John Barnett
– John Barnett (@moviemanjb) October 26, 2016
We have a chance people, we have a chance.
#2 Donnie Renn
@KySportsRadio If the banner comes down, KSR remote that day in Yum parking lot and we all tailgate for it
– Donnie Renn (@DonnieRenn) October 26, 2016
That would be the best day in radio history.
#1 jimmy hensley
@KySportsRadio I have 99 problems and KSR is not one of em.
– jimmy hensley (@jimhensley34) October 26, 2016
Must be nice.