The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 jules hall
– jules hall (@missjulesrules) October 13, 2016
Karl Towns wins snapchat
#9 Patrick Daniels
– Patrick Daniels (@BBNsportsTalk) October 13, 2016
Of all the places…
#8 Michelle Morton
– Michelle Morton (@Michelle41091) October 13, 2016
As they should.
#7 Dr. SicilianoCalipari
– Dr.SicilianoCalipari (@TheErinCalipari) October 13, 2016
The Calipari kids are savage.
#6 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) October 13, 2016
This may be the best thing KSR has ever done.
– braddoubleu (@TheNameIsBrad) October 13, 2016
Be careful what you ask for.
#4 erin bruh
– erin bruh âœŒï¸ (@erin_mike) October 13, 2016
#3 Gentry Alexander
– Gentry Alexander (@GentryA) October 13, 2016
I would pay money to see this happen.
#2 Things #BBN Likes
– Things #BBN Likes (@ThingsBBNLikes) October 13, 2016
#1 Sammy Stickler
– Sammy Stickler (@Sgt_Stickman) October 13, 2016
Now that would be a voicemail to remember.