The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– gene (@cakegirl21973) October 4, 2016
What is good for Ryan is good for Rick.
#9 Ben Laughlin
– Ben Laughlin (@laughlin9170) October 4, 2016
#8 Seth Thompson
From being stranded in a hemp field, sniffing around the hanging panty room, you never know where the KSR crew will be next @KySportsRadio
– Seth Thompson (@5BULLDOZER9) October 4, 2016
We can only imagine with that crew.
#7 Alex Kain
@KySportsRadio During the blackout I just imagined you singing Werewolves of London curled up in a corner so you could feel apart of the exp
– Alex Kain (@akain) October 4, 2016
Matt and Ryan are one of us.
#6 Chris Cheatwood
– Chris Cheatwood (@cheatwood_chris) October 4, 2016
Was he in the station or a sauna? No one knows.
#5 Greg Young
– Greg Young (@Y6Greg) October 5, 2016
Hopefully Matt doesn’t throw the headphones at Ryan again…
#4 Leslie Ligon
– Leslie Ligon (@166leslie) October 5, 2016
I would rather run into a clown in the middle of the night than Pitino.
#3 Jeremy Stevenson
@KySportsRadio if Vandy beats Kentucky with a one eyed QB – would dissolving the program be too drastic?
– Jeremy Stevenson (@jwstevenson1976) October 4, 2016
I think its fair protocol for that sort of situation.
#2 ashlee Hutchinson
Hurricane katina was pretty devastating to lousiville @KySportsRadio
– ashlee Hutchison (@ashleeh_85) October 4, 2016
It’s still wreaking havoc a year later.
@KySportsRadio even during the great black out of 2016 you had more listeners than Captain Suntan.
– Bobcat017 (@BEnglish017) October 4, 2016
Especially on the secret ratings.