The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 John Southworth
– John Southworth (@jwsouthworth) September 29, 2016
But why do you have that many screenshots of Matt?
#9 Big Easy
– Big Easy (@EricBanks) September 29, 2016
Were y’all talking about Up today on the show?
#8 marsha poe
– marsha poe (@poeklm) September 29, 2016
These ladies are my heroes.
#7 Alan Shepherd
– Alan Shepherd (@ashep2) September 29, 2016
A live look at the studio today…
#6 Jason Burns
– Jason Burns (@burnsj1980) September 29, 2016
Well that’s not photoshopped at all…
#5 Brian J. Tabler
– Brian J. Tabler (@bjtabler22) September 29, 2016
Hey, whatever keeps them safe.
#4 Coach Salyers
@KySportsRadio Not so serious question. If the prestigious Boy Scouts are found in Lexington, the Weblows must be in Louisville, right???
– Coach Salyers (@CoachSalyersLC) September 29, 2016
I mean…. you’re probably not wrong.
#3 Walter Evans
– Walter Evans (@kyhawks32) September 29, 2016
Now at Big & Tall….
#2 J. Skyes
– J.Sykes (@Shadowblind360) September 29, 2016
I think that’s what he’s going for….
#1 Lindsay Spencer
– Lindsay Spencer (@lindsaynspencer) September 29, 2016
I don’t know that he’ll ever get it right..