The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Ty Harb
– Ty Harb (@T_Harb24) September 21, 2016
Angry Stoops is the best Stoops
#9 Kevin Veeley
@KySportsRadio any word on when the entire defense will be back?
– Kevin Veeley (@kevboss10) September 21, 2016
Hopefully soon, real soon.
#8 Jortney Kemp
– Jortney Kemp (@Wildcatty11) September 21, 2016
And you get a checkerboard and you get a checkerboard!
#7 Monticello Sinkhole
– Monticello Sinkhole (@Monticellosink1) September 21, 2016
I mean… wouldn’t we all be like that.
– drail (@BBN4LIFE71) September 21, 2016
We were all shocked.
#5 Walsh is Happy
The problem is Kentucky plays football with a 4th phase – offense, defense, special teams and “that’s UK football” moments @KySportsRadio
– Walsh is Happy (@WalshIsHappy) September 21, 2016
This is Kentucky football.
– jacrosse (@jacrosse13) September 21, 2016
I think we could all benefit from that.
#3 Aaron Huff
– Aaron Huff (@aaronhuff) September 21, 2016
#2 HB & LB
@KySportsRadio Can we get Cal to park a stretch limo on Commonwealth while the visiting team’s offense is on the field?
– HB & LB (@Farmercat) September 21, 2016
We need to take advantage of this.
#1 Noah Cummings
– Noah Cummingsâ„¢ï¸ (@NoahCummings27) September 21, 2016
This deserves the top ten for the rest of the week.