The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Mickey McKenzie
– Mickey McKenzie (@mickey_mckenzie) September 17, 2016
Being a TV star means you have to be well groomed.
#9 Steve Thomason
– Steve Thomason (@Wildcats3535) September 16, 2016
Yeah…. I wouldn’t get those hopes up.
#8 Kelli DeSimone
– Kelli DeSimone (@KelliDeSimone1) September 16, 2016
I’m really just going to the game tomorrow for Jordan.
#7 Nicholas Pridemore
I think one of the most Kentucky things to happen is someone calling in to KSR asking what to name their newborn. @KySportsRadio
– Nicholas Pridemore (@nick_pridemore) September 16, 2016
I don’t know why anyone would be surprised.
#6 Kenny Fuller
@KySportsRadio Looking forward to the show. Where I live it is replacing the always douchey Entertainment Tonight
– Kenny Fuller (@nohairkenny) September 16, 2016
I think that anyone would watch Matt over Entertainment Tonight.
#5 Staci O’Keefe
– Staci O’Keefe (@Stacirae333) September 16, 2016
I’m surprised it hasn’t already been done.
#4 Rich Greenwell
– Rich Greenwell (@UKCATINSC) September 16, 2016
I’m sure that’s not the first time a drunk UofL fan has cussed out a garden gnome.
#3 Brad Hutchins
Perhaps there’s a silver lining… I just realized that I have been avoiding all my UL friends… thanks Kentucky football #KSRtop10
– Brad Hutchins (@hutchinsmb) September 16, 2016
The worst Kentucky football is the more you avoid UofL fans. I think that’s a win?
#2 Joe Allen
@KySportsRadio Ramsey just yelled to Pitino, “Pass the Pepto-Bismol!”
– Joe Allen (@JRAllenMD) September 16, 2016
Overheard on UofL’s campus…
#1 Jackie Watson
– Jackie Watson (@JcWatson810) September 16, 2016