The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– Flip_Flop_Jesus (@bleedinblue96) September 9, 2016
He’s just trying to just keep living’.
#9 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) September 9, 2016
Or after every meal.
#8 Michael Summervile
@KySportsRadio Louisville, putting the fun in dysfunctional!!!
– Michael Summerville (@Summe67) September 9, 2016
From day 1!
#7 Piedma Schwartz
– Piedma Schwartz (@PiedmaSchwartz) September 9, 2016
I don’t know if that’s good or not.
#6 Michael Stevens
– Michael Stephens (@BigBlueUKMike) September 9, 2016
#5 Zach Marlett
Can us Kentucky fans sign a petition not to play Louisville this year.
– Zach Marlett (@ZachMarlett) September 10, 2016
I’ll sign it.
#4 Jamie Scott
@KySportsRadio dysfunction junction what’s your function.
– Jamie Scott (@Jayray402My) September 9, 2016
Nothing like getting cussed out at a gas station at 6am because the person beside you heard KSR on your radio. @KySportsRadio
– Kelli (@kellibeth) September 9, 2016
Risk it to get the gas.
#2 J in the Bay
– J in the Bay (@jaakour1) September 10, 2016
I think Cal could star in that.
#1 Austin Bach
– Austin Bach (@austinbach8) September 9, 2016
That’s the appropriate place.