The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Shawn Ward
– Shawn Ward (@GringoShawn) September 8, 2016
That’s really stretching it
#9 Brad Hutchens
– Brad Hutchins (@hutchinsmb) September 8, 2016
Or 12 times. Ya know, everytime they take the field.
#8 Let Get Nine! BBN
– Let’s Get Nine! BBN (@IMissRWReagan) September 8, 2016
I don’t know if the world is really for this.
#7 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) September 8, 2016
It’ll be on clearance for $2.99.
#6 David Cheser
@KySportsRadio instead of “Make Kentucky Bowl Eligible Again” maybe we should go with “Make Kentucky play in the 2nd half again”
– David Cheser (@catsfandave) September 8, 2016
#5 AJ McQuillen
@KySportsRadio so how can you charge your iPhone and listen to KSR if you don’t have wireless headphones?? Apple hates KSR
– AJ McQuillen (@McquillenAj) September 8, 2016
Apple is personally attacking KSR.
#4 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) September 8, 2016
Anything was a better idea than the second half.
#3 J Mac
– J Mac (@MacAttackBBN) September 8, 2016
Now let’s see if it worked.
#2 Randolph Vance
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) September 8, 2016
The reverse KSR effect.
#1 Andrew Shepherd
Does Calipari apply any of his ‘tweeks’ to football @KySportsRadio
– Andrew Shepherd (@turkishshepherd) September 8, 2016
This really needs to be a thing.