The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Heather Cheek
– Heather Cheek (@heather_renaute) August 25, 2016
That’s true love right there.
#9 Anthony Abides
@KySportsRadio Found out today that Target carries Harry’s razors. Cashier gave me a funny look when I told them to use promo code “Matt”
– Anthony Abides (@AnthonyAbides) August 25, 2016
Wait! You can’t actually use that code in stores?
So your saying you have “hair for radio”@KySportsRadio
– drail (@BBN4LIFE71) August 25, 2016
It’s better than having the face for radio…
#7 Matt Bristow
– Matt Bristow (@realmattbristow) August 25, 2016
Calipari goes where no man has gone before.
#6 Ben Carter
@KySportsRadio The moral here is that the road to a gig with the SEC Network runs directly through The Bachelorette…
Do it, Matt.
– Ben Carter (@notbencarter) August 25, 2016
The SEC Network would have no reason not to put Matt on the SEC Network then.
#5 Kelsey Ball
If I never do anything in life, I at least want a burger named after me. Thanks for being an inspiration @DrewFranklinKSR
– Kelsey Ball (@KelsoBall) August 25, 2016
Drew Franklin, inspiring people one burger at a time.
– Will (@catfan270) August 25, 2016
No one should Lochte their hair.
#3 Rich Greenwell
– Rich Greenwell (@UKCATINSC) August 25, 2016
I just really want to know where you people get your ideas of what Bullitt County is like.
#2 Karl Allex
– Karl Allex (@CheesburgerKarl) August 25, 2016
That’s one website that UofL knows a lot about.
#1 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) August 25, 2016
My guess, absolutely.