The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Matt Vaughn
– Matt Vaughn (@UKmachoman) August 17, 2016
Next year at Pikeville’s Hillbilly Days
That dude should have said “Matt I appreciate YOUR call” lol @KySportsRadio
– lisamarieky (@lisamarieKY) August 17, 2016
Biggest plot twist in KSR history.
#8 Aaron Lucas
– Aaron Lucas (@Aaron_Lucas07) August 17, 2016
Matt’s Google famous now
#7 Jake from State Farm
– Jake From State Farm (@Fake_Jake_State) August 17, 2016
The nose whistle, definitely the nose whistle.
#6 Justin Armbruster
– Justin Armbruster (@JL_Armbruster) August 17, 2016
#5 Tyler Crews
– Tyler Crews (@TCrews_) August 17, 2016
But this one is eons more accurate.
#4 Travis Sosh
@KySportsRadio . What an idiot. The Billy Gillespie of football.
– Travis Sosh (@soshtravis) August 17, 2016
I may have laughed way too hard at this.
#3 Dalton Jones
– Dalton Jones (@DaltonJJones17) August 17, 2016
Poor Rick, he has never stood a chance.
#2 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) August 17, 2016
Here’s to hoping they meet in a bowl game.
#1 Joey Rudder
@KySportsRadio would have been a good coach if it worked…
– Joey Rudder (@BBNontheFly) August 17, 2016
The king of conditional statements, Shannon Dawson, y’all.