The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon;
cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen,
North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s
has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Joe Kenney
@KySportsRadio Matt, have an idea for next summer. A state wide Walmart parking lot tour……please don’t block me.
– Joe Kenney (@JDKenney15) August 13, 2016
It’s a parkin’ lot partyyyy
– Cayutie-wampus (@steviebess1) August 12, 2016
I personally like raccoon stew better.
#8 Brian Curry
– Brian Curry (@moving4Ward) August 12, 2016
It’s the most impressive thing on his resume.
#7 UK Farm Girl
Time to walk dog, listen to @KySportsRadio before the melting heat turns up. Favorite time of day….KSR o’clock.
– UK Farm Girl (@UKFarmGirl) August 12, 2016
How do we get that on real clocks?
#6 Matt Germond
– Matt Germond (@Gmond12) August 12, 2016
Oh, I’m never forgetting.
#5 Shane Munson
– Shane Munson (@realshanemunson) August 12, 2016
Live it with great pride.
#4 Tony Ray
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) August 12, 2016
Well that is certainly a way to put it.
#3 Chris Blair
– Chris Blair (@BigBlueBlair) August 12, 2016
I don’t think we want to know.
#2 Jeffrey Goins
– Jeffrey Goins (@jingodingoz) August 12, 2016
Maybe he could break some sort of mall walking record to put his stolen bases record to shame.
#1 Jim Weber
– Jim Weber (@JimMWeber) August 12, 2016
That’s one way to get Jared on the SEC Network. I’d totally watch that season.