Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 delivery man
– delivery man (@lmRRml) August 2, 2016
That’s a sure fire way to bring in the ratings
@KySportsRadio Matthew Mcconaughey’s dad was playing for UK football, when playing for UK football wasn’t cool.
– Richard (@RiverRatRicky) August 2, 2016
Is it even cool now?
#8 Nick Beasmore
– Nick Beasmore (@nickobeazo) August 2, 2016
Well this is news to me
@KySportsRadio Inthe delivery room waiting for my baby to come.Told my wife she can’t be born from 10-12 I can’t miss KSR. She wasn’t amused
– WesPikeRealtor (@WesPikeRealtor) August 2, 2016
Obviously, KSR > birth of your child
#6 Ryan Mitchell
– Ryan Mitchell (@dough122) August 2, 2016
I don’t remember this being a cause I supported.
#5 Nick Nafpliotis
– Nick Nafpliotis (@NickNafster79) August 2, 2016
I don’t know if anything could compete with the nose whistle according to you all
#4 Stephen Phillips
– Stephen Phillips (@steviep930) August 2, 2016
When Louisville fans catch wind that KSR is on a Louisville course.
#3 Steve McCann
@KySportsRadio Mt. Elam
– Steve McCann (@StevMcCann) August 2, 2016
That’s frightfully accurate.
#2 Scott Collins
@KySportsRadio Lacking only a UofL scandal to be complete
– Scott Collins (@HillbillyInBC) August 2, 2016
There’s still time.
– MattJones’Bangs (@MattyJonesBangs) August 2, 2016
I would sue too.