Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– N.B. (@nickb88) July 29, 2016
Well it’s about dang time.
#9 paige immegart
– paige immegart (@pimmegart) July 29, 2016
Is the top ten enough?
#8 Brian Shannon
– Brian Shannon (@_Blackhawk) July 29, 2016
My reaction exactly.
#7 Turner Mayton
@KySportsRadio it means we make you President of the United States, President of UofL and UK and Governor of KY. You deserve it Matt â¤ï¸
– Turner Mayton (@tmayton16) July 29, 2016
Well. Now that would be interesting.
@KySportsRadio only one board comes with free pizza ! That’s the board for me
– Flip_Flop_Jesus (@bleedinblue96) July 29, 2016
I’d serve on any board for free pizza.
#5 Jacob Sinkhorn
– Jacob Sinkhorn (@jcsink2) July 29, 2016
Accurate, but probably more intense.
#4 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) July 29, 2016
A live look at me during KSR today.
#3 Eli Dix 12
@KySportsRadio why don’t you have a KSR bus? Like ESPN game day
– Eli Dix 12 (@EliDix) July 29, 2016
Best. Idea. Ever.
#2 Ben Baxter
– Ben Baxter (@bcbaxter10) July 29, 2016
It really is the ultimate sign of respect. Trust me. I know.
#1 Jon Grace
– Jon Grace (@jonboy606) July 29, 2016
Do they not realize that kids eat that cereal?