Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Teresa Greenup
– Teresa Greenup (@tlg4uk) July 28, 2016
#9 Bryce Bailey
– Bryce Bailey (@BaileyDontTweet) July 28, 2016
I would say that’s offensive but he’s kind of right.
#8 John 606
– John606 (@johnchesnut6714) July 28, 2016
Add this to the list of things you can’t unsee
– Jason (@BigBlueBrain) July 28, 2016
Well that can’t be coincidental.
#6 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) July 28, 2016
I just really don’t understand where people got this whole Mountain Dew thing for Bullitt County.
– Aaron (@aaroncathcart36) July 28, 2016
I bet that dude could pick a mean fight.
– dave1974 (@davidlearust) July 28, 2016
This whole KSR Convention thing really scares me.
#3 Brennan Browning
– Brennan Browning (@ibleedblue23) July 28, 2016
I think that if Ryan really knew how the system works, he wouldn’t have so many speeding tickets.
#2 Chad H
@KySportsRadio Please, Matt, start making the case to get his name in the rafters.
– Chad H (@crh51) July 28, 2016
Yes. A million times yes.
#1 chuck wood
@KySportsRadio my controversial statement. I don’t think you appreciate the calls.
– chuck wood (@TwiterlessChuck) July 28, 2016
WHAT. I don’t believe this. I’m shocked.