Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) July 20, 2016
This is everyone’s favorite version.
#9 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) July 20, 2016
The RNC was not prepared for Ryan at all.
#8 Kevin Schwarber
– Kevin Schwarber (@KSchwarber) July 20, 2016
Drake knows what’s up
#7 Nick Duran
– Nick Duran (@chakaduran23) July 20, 2016
Oh. Please, no. Don’t even say that.
#6 Josiah Wilson
– Josiah Wilson (@josiahwilson) July 20, 2016
I don’t really know if in your car is really in public.
#5 Blake Hawley
– Blake Hawley (@IAmBlakeHawley) July 20, 2016
Ya gotta do what you gotta do
#4 Cole Denham
“Here’s Kentucky, home of Apple, the wheel, and the Golden Gate Bridge” @DrewFranklinKSRðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚
– Cole Denham (@cole_denham) July 20, 2016
Bevin might have as well said that.
#3 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) July 20, 2016
Where’s Steve Harvey when you need him?
#2 Dustin R.
– Dustin R. (@DustinRader) July 20, 2016
KSR is not responsible for what happens in the nasal region.
#1 Doug Dalton
– Doug Dalton (@dugthedrug) July 20, 2016
Seriously, what a let down.