The new Bacon Mozzarella Burger goes beyond the cheesy and savory
flavor you’d expect because unlike some other guys, Wendy’s makes it with
fresh, never-frozen beef, and oven-baked, thick cut bacon. Plus a garlic
parmesan sauce and garlic brioche bun that make the whole thing a
deliciously different Bacon Mozzarella Burger you can only expect from
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Derrick Clemons
– Derrick Clemons (@Dske1742) July 14, 2016
This is the smartest dog I’ve ever seen.
#9 Matt Parker
– Matt Parker (@matt22parker) July 13, 2016
Forget Nike, this is what needs to happen.
#8 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) July 13, 2016
Hey, I like Qdoba!
#7 Shane Wallingford
@KySportsRadio Bojangles is taking over the state, gonna be a juggernaut for years to come
– shane wallingford (@wallingford_uk1) July 13, 2016
Bojangles needs to start a revolution and take over the Kentucky chicken monopoly.
#6 Wes Shipley
– Wes Shipley (@wes_shipley) July 13, 2016
I think this is a reasonable excuse for work.
#5 Brian Smith
@KySportsRadio Doug Cobb declined the position on the Louisville board!!!!
– Brian Smith (@sm1ttyade) July 13, 2016
I would too.
#4 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) July 13, 2016
He went there.
Trying to hit on the Wendy’s manager is the most #KSR thing ever.
– Will (@catfan270) July 13, 2016
#2 Aaron Lynch
– Aaron Lynch (@pa_lynch1) July 13, 2016
KSR makes dreams come true.
#1 Trey Barnes
– Trey Barnes (@89sFinest) July 13, 2016
Since I made this the top tweet, does that include me?