Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Nick Nafpliotis
– Nick Nafpliotis (@NickNafster79) June 28, 2016
He’s not already?
#9 Brendan Westerfield
– Brendan Westerfield (@bd_west3) June 28, 2016
Seems like you need to sort out some scheduling problems.
#8 Michael Owens
– Michael Owens (@RUPPS_rhetoric) June 28, 2016
When is Ramsey not thinking about Matt?
#7 girl beer sports
– girls beer sports (@grlsbeersports) June 28, 2016
I support this.
#6 Lindsey Ketcham
– Lindsey Ketcham (@LindseyKetcham2) June 28, 2016
#5 Randolph Vance
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) June 28, 2016
#4 David W. Schmidt
– David W. Schmidt (@Poppschmidty) June 28, 2016
What we put on Facebook really does come around to bite us.
#3 Bubby McCormick
– Bubby McCormick (@BubbyMcCormick) June 28, 2016
I’d believe that.
#2 Pitino’s Revenge
– Pitino’s Revenge (@Pitinos_Revenge) June 28, 2016
#1 J. Parker West
– J. Parker West (@ReadyRed11) June 28, 2016
He can’t even get grammar right.