Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 John Spalding
Kyle Wiltjer not being drafted is Furkan b.s.
– John Spalding (@seasonneverends) June 24, 2016
#9 Danny Stacy
– Danny Stacy (@poppie1156) June 24, 2016
I need Calipari to have this shirt.
#8 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) June 24, 2016
Never mess with Tyler Ulis.
#7 Scott Staten
@KySportsRadio looks like he could rock the Curry 2’s like a boss!!!!
– Scott Staten (@ScottStaten8) June 24, 2016
Slice can rock anything.
#6 Jon Grace
– Jon Grace (@jonboy606) June 24, 2016
To quote Stephanie Tanner, how rude…
#5 Josh Hammonds
– Josh Hammonds (@JoshHammonds4) June 24, 2016
I support all of these. The entire NBA should have names based on Kentucky.
#4 Dawn Johnston
– Dawn Johnston (@elizabethdawn) June 24, 2016
I need this video.
#3 David Brooks
– David Brooks (@DavidBrooks1985) June 24, 2016
My new favorite team!!!!!
#2 Adam Story
– Adam Story (@AdamStory135) June 24, 2016
Brother speaks the truth.
#1 Melvin Dillon
Since 2006, 9 players from UofL have been drafted to the NBA.
Since 2006, 31 players from UK have been drafted to the NBA. #ksrtopten
– Melvin Dillon (@melvindillon) June 24, 2016
I’m not saying, I’m just saying.