Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Derick Harper
– Derick Harper (@drharper88) June 23, 2016
Probably not, but that would be fun.
#9 Jason Burnett
– Jason Burnett (@UK__JB) June 22, 2016
I don’t know how this happened, but I’m glad it did.
#8 John H. Kelly
– John H. Kelly (@JohnHKelly3) June 23, 2016
Hey. I used to love Horton Hears A Who, don’t mock it.
#7 Toby Durham
– Toby Durham (@TobyDurham) June 22, 2016
That’s a pretty big assumption.
#6 Tim Shearer
– Tim Shearer (@KingShizzzle) June 22, 2016
Cruisin’ down the street in my 6-4…
– Brian (@B_RI1979) June 22, 2016
I’d watch that.
#4 Jeremy McGinty
– Jeremy McGinty (@JeremyMcGintyKY) June 23, 2016
I want this. I need this.
– bigbluemagoo (@bigbluemagoo) June 22, 2016
This is the best one I’ve seen all day.
@MrsTylerKSR shouldn’t they say Murr, eh? ðŸ˜‚ Ok I’ll stop.
– Wes (@WYankowy) June 22, 2016
Canadian humor, I like it.
#1 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) June 22, 2016
Please, please, please happen.