Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– LCE (@healthlawatty) June 17, 2016
How nice of him. I don’t know if this will ever not be funny.
#9 Darrell Hughes
– Darrell Hughes (@DarrellMHughes) June 16, 2016
#8 Dave Thomas
@MrsTylerKSR Did Matthew Mitchell get too close to stoops office?? Lol! ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚
– Dave Thomas (@Keystone_24) June 16, 2016
I mean….. really…..
#7 Scott Fitzpatrick
– Scott Fitzpatrick (@fitzinlex) June 16, 2016
How did I miss this when I had to take this???
#6 Blaine Blood
– Blaine Blood (@brblood) June 16, 2016
I’m glad someone got proof.
#5 Donald Leathers
– Donald Leathers (@don_wheezy) June 16, 2016
I feel like that one is a given.
#4 Wilder Treadway
WCS: “I got to rap it up with him a little”@MrsTylerKSR: “Oh so you all rapped together?”
WCS: “…. No”
– Wilder Treadway (@Wilder_Treadway) June 16, 2016
I thought that too, don’t worry Mrs. T.
– Derby (@DerbyChicagoIL) June 16, 2016
If it means more Tyler, I’m all for it.
#2 James W Bowers Jr
– James W Bowers Jr (@jwbowers1) June 16, 2016
– Will (@catfan270) June 16, 2016
I’m so proud of them.