Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Bill Roland
And UL says, “Thank God we are not in the SEC”
– Bill Roland (@univky1) June 3, 2016
Welcome to the ACC! Where you don’t have to go to class and have criminals on your team!
#9 Jamie Reagan
I expect any day to see a commercial that says “Have you been hurt, fired or killed because of @KySportsRadio call the law offices of ….”
– Jamie Reagan (@JamieReagan71) June 3, 2016
I think killed is a far stretch….
#8 Laura Cole
– Laura Cole (@Laura915) June 3, 2016
At least we know we’re making an impact.
#7 Elisabeth Combs
– Elisabeth Combs (@theycallmeELIS) June 3, 2016
I’m surprised it was just a Powerade.
#6 Mike Fields
– Mike Fields (@mcftlf) June 3, 2016
#5 russell jenkins
Since @KySportsRadio brought up waking up before the alarm goes off in the morning, it’s happened to me everyday. The curse is real.
– russell jenkins (@jimrjenkins) June 3, 2016
I’m sure there is some promo code out there to make you sleep until your alarm.
#4 Mark klein
– Mark klein (@markus1115) June 3, 2016
Give him a vocabulary test at the end of each week like he’s in the fifth grade.
#3 Justin Prather
– Justin Prather (@BlueWhite_CATS) June 3, 2016
I don’t know if we have the insurance to cover that…
– KentuckyDude (@JHNNsports) June 3, 2016
That’s one way to prepare a kid for school.
#1 Rick Greenwell
– Rich Greenwell (@UKCATINSC) June 3, 2016
I’m confused, do you want to be on it or not?