Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 UK Nick
@KySportsRadio I would love an entire show with Matt talking like President Ramsey and Steve doing Macho Man.
– UK Nick (@nickb88) May 27, 2016
It would be one of the greats.
#9 Shane B
– Shane B (@ShaneB4UK) May 27, 2016
Why should Cal be limited to VP? Why not run for president?
New favorite quote from KSR “You represented my niece… She was convicted of murder…”@KySportsRadio
– Confucius (@T_Leake) May 27, 2016
@KySportsRadio can’t take it Matt, I’m trying the Mediterranean Power chicken salad for lunch!
– WPM (@Kentucky_Bedlam) May 27, 2016
The KSR effect, y’all.
#6 Brian Jeffiers
– Brian Jeffiers (@Jeffiers302) May 27, 2016
Who knew that Montrezl was a KSR fan?
#5 Joe Kyle
– Joe Kyle (@JKyle2) May 27, 2016
Matt Bevin will take a selfie with anyone.
#4 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) May 27, 2016
#3 Jeff Ford
– Jeff Ford (@FordJeffreyw) May 27, 2016
I concur with this.
– Vertrees (@vertrees) May 27, 2016
Add this to the list of things I can’t unsee because of the KSR Top 10
#1 Bill Wynum
– Bill Wynum (@BillWynum) May 27, 2016
He would be my hero if he did that.