Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#1o Coach Salyers
– Coach Salyers (@CoachSalyersLC) May 26, 2016
Parenting done right.
– Adam (@AdamJennings1) May 26, 2016
I can’t unsee this.
#8 Les Franklin
– Les Franklin (@franklin_les) May 26, 2016
Is it just me or does he look like Whoopi Goldberg?
#7 Jon Sanderson
– Jon Sanderson (@jonsanderson5) May 26, 2016
The best of photoshop.
#6 Chris Ireland
– chris ireland (@irish1_73) May 26, 2016
KSR makes everything better.
– Carl (@gubburt) May 26, 2016
Why you gotta leave Matt hanging like that?
@kysportsradio I can see Tubby karaoke’ing some Barry White.
– Will (@catfan270) May 26, 2016
I’d listen to that.
#3 Sammy Stickler
– Sammy Stickler (@Sgt_Stickman) May 26, 2016
#2 Michael Collins
– Michael Collins (@BluegrassHunter) May 26, 2016
Well. I don’t know about that.
– Kara (@KaraKentucky) May 26, 2016
What a fashionable kid.