Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Nick Fulkerson
– Nick Fulkerson (@Nick_Fulk) May 21, 2016
Can the world handle two Ryan Lemond’s?
#9 J. Mike Taylor
– J. Mike Taylor (@jmiketaylor) May 20, 2016
Every decommit from now on is Mitchell’s fault.
#8 Cody Collins
– Cody Collins (@codycollins8) May 20, 2016
I feel sorry for whoever is on the end of that call.
@KySportsRadio Allan Cutler is a must Matt .
– BowToCoachCal (@Brein789698) May 20, 2016
I can support this.
#6 Jerry Kersey
@KySportsRadio Bang this twins.
– Jerry Kersey (@JerryKersey) May 20, 2016
Weirdest show in KSR history.
#5 Andy Combs
– Andy Combs (@andycombs1) May 20, 2016
Roush is never living that down.
#4 Gary Patterson7o
– GaryPatterson7o (@GaryPatterson7o) May 20, 2016
I like our chances with the other Bam better.
#3 Jackie Watson
– Jackie Watson (@JcWatson810) May 20, 2016
– bvinny (@btvinny13) May 20, 2016
That’s one way to get me to watch the NBA.
#1 Coach Lamar Thomas
Pick me !! Pick me!! Pick me !!! Get your delay button ready !! ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚https://t.co/teVCiwTqki
– Coach Lamar Thomas (@LamarCoachT) May 20, 2016
Please let this happen. Please let this happen. PLEASE.