Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Kentucky Dude
– KentuckyDude (@JHNNsports) May 19, 2016
Will it end tomorrow? Hopefully? Maybe?
#9 Jamie Reagan
– Jamie Reagan (@JamieReagan71) May 18, 2016
He can be wrong twice. I totally believe that.
#8 Scott Porter
– Scott Porter (@Boomerseven) May 18, 2016
It’s sad how real this is.
#7 Jeremy Trouten
– Jeremy Trouten (@jaytrouty) May 18, 2016
Ahhhhh the glory days.
#6 Brian Arnold
– Brian Arnold (@BrianArnoldUK) May 18, 2016
Same, Judge Judy, same.
#5 Not Safe for Work…
– Not Safe for Work… (@mattcole72) May 18, 2016
Ugh no. This was not the way to do that.
#4 Tyler Royse
– Tyler Royse (@TROYSE90) May 18, 2016
So we can blame this weather on Matt?
#3 Bucky Small Hooves
@KySportsRadio Dear Charles Matthews’ uncles, BE QUIET
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) May 18, 2016
We don’t need Uncle Matthew’s up in here ruining everything.
#2 Tony Carroll
– Tony Carroll (@TonyCarroll11) May 18, 2016
I’m not totally opposed to this. I”ll take Air Bud at this point.
#1 Derek Willett
– Derek Willett (@Derek_Willett) May 18, 2016
The original tweet was great, but the reply was even better.