Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– CalvaryCatFan (@JodyCaldwell1) May 12, 2016
Blue is everywhere.
#9 Sam Taylor
– Sam Taylor (@Sam_Taylor25) May 12, 2016
Always tweet to make fun of Cardinal fans.
#8 Campus Insiders
– Campus Insiders (@CampusInsiders) May 12, 2016
THERE’S A CHANCE!!!
– kc (@BourbonNBlue) May 12, 2016
Gotta love photobombs.
#6 Dank Man jr
– Dank Man jr (@DankManJr) May 12, 2016
Has someone been bugging the recruiting visits?
@KySportsRadio this scandal is the gift that keeps on giving
– Matt (@I_can_be_a_duck) May 12, 2016
Its like Christmas 50 times a year!!!
– Jay (@jay_mcknight365) May 12, 2016
As many of us have been…
#3 Ray Bratcher
– Ray Bratcher (@BratcherRay) May 12, 2016
#2 Bweet Da Dee
– Bweet Da Deeâ„¢ (@TDigital) May 12, 2016
I want a pizza dungeon.
#1 Chet Lemond
BBN can stop worrying about Big Bertha’s fate after Rupp Arena. She’s already scored a role in the Mad Max sequel. pic.twitter.com/w5wgckhMyb
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) May 12, 2016
I have no clue what Mad Max is but I support this idea.