Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Bill Wynum
– Bill Wynum (@BillWynum) May 6, 2016
Willie Cauley-Stein knows all.
#9 David Barry
@KySportsRadio it doesn’t matter who we play or when, we’ll start 5-1 and close 0-6.
– David Barry (@davidebarry) May 6, 2016
Well that’s not very positive.
#8 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) May 6, 2016
#7 Patrick Withey
#BBN The last time UK had an A.D. on the selection committee was 1998 & C.M. Newton was the head of the committee & UK won the title in 1998
– Patrick Withey (@Paddy721) May 6, 2016
This has to be fate.
#6 Kentucky! #BBN
– Kentucky! #BBN (@UKBasketbalI) May 6, 2016
This makes me so happy.
#5 Bryan Nichols
@KySportsRadio Can he filibuster when they try to put us in a bracket with the Golden State Warriors?
– Bryan Nichols (@UKFREAK00) May 6, 2016
Hopefully. I wonder if they will put it on CSPAN.
#4 Alex Green
– Alex Green (@DifferentBreedP) May 6, 2016
I know where I’m going to be tonight.
– John606 (@johnchesnut6714) May 6, 2016
I don’t think Matt will ever live this down.
#2 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) May 6, 2016
I don’t even care when he commits as long as he does.
– RockwallCat (@RockwallCat) May 6, 2016