Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Zaheer Siamwala
– Zaheer Siamwala (@ZaheerS68) April 27, 2016
What is this world we’ve entered?
#9 Not Safe for Work…
The Billy Gillespie Era: Hey, if it had worked it would have been great!!!#KSRTop10
– Not Safe for Work… (@mattcole72) April 27, 2016
I thought that was the Shannon Dawson era?
#8 Chris Crabtree
– Chris Crabtree (@LCC_WXSpotter) April 27, 2016
Someone’s having an identity crisis.
#7 Heather Ley
– Heather Ley (@HFLholycity) April 27, 2016
We finally found one worse, y’all!
#6 Kevin Jones M.D.
Matthew Mitchell probably kept sending Crying Jordan meme group texts to staff/team. Most logical reason why they’d want away from him. #BBN
– Kevin Jones M.D (@HumanKevinJones) April 27, 2016
I would leave too.
#5 Bill Wynum
– Bill Wynum (@BillWynum) April 27, 2016
I like Swaggy Cal much better.
#4 Clay Robertson
– Clay Robertson (@Claybob86) April 27, 2016
Seems like a safe bet.
#3 Ben Albright
– Ben Albright (@BenAlbright21) April 27, 2016
Why do I not have this?
#2 UK Stoops Troops
– UK Stoops Troops (@UKStoopsTroops) April 27, 2016
I’ve watched this one too many times.
#1 Kentucky Nerd
– Kentucky Nerd (@realkynerd) April 27, 2016
You know its real when.