Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) April 22, 2016
I’m just going to leave this here.
#9 Michael Sheron
1/3rd of the world is covered in #BBN, the rest of the world is covered in water
– Michael Sheron (@MichaelSheron) April 22, 2016
And even the water is blue.
#8 Ken Gatton
– Ken Gatton (@UKenG76) April 22, 2016
Can these be the only Coke bottles they sell at Rupp?
#7 Elizabeth Ehlman
Hey Dr. Ramsey, how about a self-imposed ban from finals?? ðŸ‘€
– Elizabeth Ehlman (@Esquared16) April 22, 2016
I don’t think he would get much backlash from that.
#6 Katelyn Scanlon
– Katelyn Scanlon (@scanlon_katelyn) April 22, 2016
That’s my favorite place. Rupp is a close second.
#5 Jackie Watson
– Jackie Watson (@JcWatson810) April 22, 2016
At least the fireworks are pretty.
#4 Melissa Tackett
– Melissa Tackett (@TackettMelissa) April 22, 2016
All publicity is good publicity.
– Justin (@Justin_BBN) April 22, 2016
This is why we can’t have nice things.
#2 Tyler Cox
I wonder how long it takes Marques Bolden to decide what to watch on Netflix
– Tyler Cox (@bleedkyblue) April 22, 2016
I mean it takes me a while to decide so I can’t even imagine how long it takes him.
#1 Colt Davis
– Colt Davis (@Colt20d) April 23, 2016
All of us at this point.